JCP Eats is my love letter to the South. Here on the blog, y'all will find delicious, easy-to-make recipes - many of which have been passed down for generations in my family.
To be southern is to honor tradition and heritage. It is always my goal to do just that, whether it be through my Kentucky Kitchen or through the highlighting of exemplary southern experiences.
Get New Posts Straight To Your Inbox!
My Newest Posts
- Maple Spiced Latte
- Sweets by Cindy: Junction City, KY
- Warnell Family Pharmacy and Soda Shoppe: Brownsville, KY
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Granola
- Honeybee Baked Goods and Cafe
- 13 Must-Do Activities in Madisonville and Hopkins County, KY
- Stay Overnight in a Kentucky Train Car: Madisonville, KY
- Tradewater Brewing Company: Madisonville, KY
These are the recipes that y'all have tried, loved, and have made consistently over the years!
All-Time Favorite Southern Foods
My all-time favorite southern recipes!
Kentucky Derby Recipes
Get ready for the Run for the Roses with these top Kentucky Derby recipes!