Hey, y'all! Today I’m excited to be sharing my recipe for roasted dill carrots. Don't let your preconceived notions on carrots misguide you into perpetuity -- carrots can be fun and oh so delicious!Jump to Recipe
Roasted Dill Carrots
- 1 lb carrots I prefer to use rainbow carrots
- 1.5 tsp. kosher salt
- 1.25 tsp. black pepper
- Fresh dill to taste (I like to be heavy handed here -- 3.5 tbsp)
- Garlic powder to taste
- Onion powder to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Remove tops of carrots + any bad spots; you can slice the carrots halfway vertically or chop them. That said, I prefer to leave my carrots whole as long as they are not too thick.
- On a baking sheet, toss carrots with olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, kosher salt, and black pepper. Coat the carrots evenly with oil and seasonings -- this is best accomplished by massaging the carrots with your hands!
- Roast for 20 minutes, flip, and roast for another 20 minutes or until the carrots are tender. Remove from oven and coat liberally with fresh dill.
Y’all come back now, ya hear?
Keep Up With JCP Eats
Thank you so much for visiting the blog today! I’d love to keep in touch via social media. You can follow my content on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Tik Tok, Twitter, and LinkedIn. I also author a sister website to JCP Eats, Unabashedly Southern, on which I write about southern lifestyle. Read Unabashedly Southern here.
Enjoy my Roasted Dill Carrots? Check out my other recipes here!