Hey, y'all! Today I’m excited to be sharing my recipe for mulled bourbon cider. That's as Kentucky as it gets, y'all! This is a perfect cocktail to keep warm on the stove in a dutch oven throughout a winter day and night!Jump to Recipe
Mulled Bourbon Cider
One of my favorite cocktails during the cold months is my Mulled Bourbon Cider. Citrus, apple, and bourbon - or, as we call it, a Kentucky hug - combine to make a delicious drink!
- 6 c. apple cider
- 1 c. bourbon or to the strength of your liking
- 1 c. orange juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks extra for garnish
- 5 tbsp. mulling spices a combination of cinnamon, allspice, ground clove, nutmeg
- Navel oranges for garnish
- In a dutch oven pot over medium heat, combine all ingredients.
- Reduce to low heat; serve warm + enjoy! Garnish with a cinnamon stick + a slice of a navel orange.
Calories: 143kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 10mgPotassium: 233mgFiber: 2gSugar: 16gVitamin A: 59IUVitamin C: 12mgCalcium: 65mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Cheers to Kentucky bourbon, y'all!
Y’all come back now, ya hear?
Keep Up With JCP Eats
Thank you so much for visiting the blog today! I’d love to keep in touch via social media. You can follow my content on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Tik Tok, Twitter, and LinkedIn. I also author a sister website to JCP Eats, Unabashedly Southern, on which I write about southern lifestyle. Read Unabashedly Southern here.
Enjoy my Mulled Bourbon Cider? Check out my other recipes here!
Leave a Reply