Hey, y'all! I'm excited to be sharing another fabulous, healthy recipe today -- along with a quick update: I'm officially down 140 lbs! Woo! This recipe is one of my very favorites and I've had it a lot during my weight loss journey, as it's refreshing, flavorful, and healthy. That's a win-win in my book! I present to y'all: my healthy cucumber, tomato, and feta salad.Jump to Recipe
Cucumber Tomato and Feta Salad
- 1 english cucumber diced
- 1 package cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- ½ red onion diced
- 5 oz. feta cheese crumbled
- ¼ c. cilantro
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- Garlic powder to taste
- Kosher salt to taste
- Combine diced cucumbers, sliced tomatoes, diced onion, and crumbled feta cheese in a bowl.
- In a mixing cup, mix together lemon juice, olive oil, dijon mustard, garlic powder, and black pepper. Drizzle dressing over cucumber salad, mix well.
- Add in cilantro and fold until evenly-incorporated.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Y’all come back now, ya hear?
Keep Up With JCP Eats
Thank you so much for visiting the blog today! I’d love to keep in touch via social media. You can follow my content on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Tik Tok, Twitter, and LinkedIn. I also author a sister website to JCP Eats, Unabashedly Southern, on which I write about southern lifestyle. Read Unabashedly Southern here.
Enjoy my Healthy Cucumber Tomato Feta Salad? Check out my other recipes here!
Leave a Reply