Hey, y’all! Today I’m excited to be sharing my recipe for creamy, cheesy cauliflower rice. It’s a recipe full of flavor and keto friendly — so tasty that you won’t even realize it’s made with cauliflower (I promise!).Jump to Recipe
Cheesy Cauliflower Rice
- 1 bag cauliflower rice frozen or fresh
- 6 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/2 block cream cheese
- 1 c. sharp cheddar cheese or the cheese of your choice
- 3 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 1.5 tbsp. Paprika great for color!
- Kosher Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook bacon to your desired doneness, allow to cool + chop.
- Over medium heat, add cauliflower rice, extra virgin olive oil, and garlic to a skillet. Cook it for 6-8 minutes, allowing it to sweat and to become tender. Add kosher salt and black pepper to taste.
- Reduce heat to low-medium and add in cream cheese, 1/2 c. sharp cheddar cheese, sour cream, heavy cream, and paprika. Mix together until well-incorporated.
- In a buttered oven-safe dish, add the creamy, cheesy cauliflower rice and top with an additional 1/2 c. of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes and broil on high for 1 minute. Top with chopped bacon.
This, my friends, is what I like to call “Write Your MeeMaw Good!”
Y’all come back now, ya hear?
Keep Up With JCP Eats
Thank you so much for visiting the blog today! I’d love to keep in touch via social media. You can follow my content on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Tik Tok, Twitter, and LinkedIn. I also author a sister website to JCP Eats, Unabashedly Southern, on which I write about southern lifestyle. Read Unabashedly Southern here.
Enjoy my Creamy, Cheesy Cauliflower Rice? Check out my other recipes here!