You're going to love this ham cheeseball -- it's immensely easy-to-make and chock-full of delicious flavor!
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 2.5 c Mexican blend cheese shredded
- 8 oz deli ham thinly-sliced and chopped
- ¾ c pecans chopped
- ⅛ c sour cream
- 2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon course black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 green onions chopped, green only
Make sure that the cream cheese is room temperature/softened.
Add all ingredients to a stand mixer. Mix until well-combined.
Place the mixture onto plastic wrap, cover it, and roll it into a ball. Refrigerate until firm.
Take cheeseball out of the refrigerator and garnish with additional chopped pecans, if desired. Serve with crackers, pretzels, and/or fresh vegetables. Enjoy!
Calories: 296kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 13gFat: 26gSaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 66mgSodium: 571mgPotassium: 180mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 687IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 319mgIron: 1mg