Italian Hoagie Dip
Love a classic Italian Hoagie? Try it in dip form, as my Italian Hoagie Dip is easy-to-make and has that same nostalgic flavor. So good!
- 1 bag shredded lettuce
- 1 c. mayonnaise I recommend Duke's
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/2 c. banana peppers chopped
- 1/4 lb. honey ham chopped
- 1/4 lb. pepperoni chopped
- 1/4 lb. salami chopped
- 1/4 lb. provolone cheese chopped
- 1 1/4 tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp. course black pepper
- baguette/Italian Bread/chips for serving
Chop honey ham, pepperoni, salami, provolone cheese, and banana peppers. Dice red onion.
Place shredded iceberg lettuce into a large bowl and add the chopped/diced toppings.
Add mayonnaise, black pepper, and Italian seasoning. Mix until well-combined.
Serve immediately with sliced baguette/Italian bread or chips. Enjoy!
- Use the ham and/or cold cut meats of your choice. Just keep the same total quantity for the correct balance!
- Do not make this recipe ahead of time, as the lettuce will get soggy.
- Buying pre-shredded iceberg lettuce is a great time saver. It's easy to just dump in a bowl + is nice and crisp!
Sodium: 1006mgCalcium: 158mgVitamin C: 13mgVitamin A: 238IUSugar: 1gFiber: 2gPotassium: 244mgCholesterol: 56mgCalories: 429kcalTrans Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 11gFat: 40gProtein: 13gCarbohydrates: 4gIron: 2mg