Chipped Beef Dip
An old school recipe that has stood the test of time, my Aunt JJ's Chipped Beef Dip is easy-to-make and full of flavor!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1-2 oz. chipped beef diced, add to taste
- 1 tsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp. sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
Soften cream cheese to room temperature.
Add chipped beef, mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, prepared horseradish, and all seasonings. Mix thoroughly.
Store in refrigerator + serve cold!
- Finely dice the chipped beef (which, in a jar, looks similar in size to salami/sandwich pepperoni).
- Add chipped beef to taste, as it does have a high salt content.
- If the dip proves to be too salty, add more cream cheese and mayo.
Sodium: 247mgCalcium: 34mgVitamin C: 1mgVitamin A: 463IUSugar: 1gFiber: 1gPotassium: 55mgCholesterol: 30mgCalories: 166kcalTrans Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 6gFat: 14gProtein: 4gCarbohydrates: 2gIron: 1mg