Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Looking for a delicious dip recipe? Try my Pepperoni Pizza Dip -- it's cheesy, well-seasoned, and has layers of flavor!
- 1 block cream cheese softened
- 3/4 c. sour cream
- 1 c. mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 c. parmesan cheese shredded
- 1.25 c. marinara or pizza sauce more if desired
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Tostitos scoops/pita chips/crusty bread for dipping
Preheat oven to 375F.
In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, basil, red pepper flakes, and garlic powder. Mix well and spread into the base of a small baking pan.
Cover cream cheese mixture with marinara/pizza sauce (make sure it's fully covered), mozzarella, and parmesan cheese.
Top with pepperoni + an additional round of all four seasonings, if desired.
Bake for 15 minutes and enjoy!
- Allow cream cheese to become room temperature before you mix; it will make your life so much easier!
- When you are spreading the layers, make them as even as possible.
- Make sure that the pizza/marinara sauce completely covers the cream cheese layer.
- Season the top of the dip before putting it in the oven for additional flavor; I always do this!
Sodium: 562mgCalcium: 368mgVitamin C: 2mgVitamin A: 497IUSugar: 2gFiber: 1gPotassium: 151mgCholesterol: 38mgCalories: 177kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 7gFat: 13gProtein: 12gCarbohydrates: 4gIron: 1mg