Poinsettia: Champagne and Cranberry Cocktail
Looking a holiday drink? My Poinsettia Cocktail - which features triple sec, champagne/prosecco, + cranberry - will be your new favorite!
- 1 oz. triple sec
- 2 oz. cranberry juice
- champagne or prosecco to top
- fresh cranberries for garnish
- fresh rosemary for garnish
Shake triple sec and cranberry juice over ice.
Strain into a champagne flute, top with champagne or prosecco, and garnish with fresh cranberries and rosemary.
- To water down the cocktail, shake with crushed ice.
- To preserve the fullness/body of flavor, shake with cubed ice.
- Champagne and prosecco both work for this recipe. Use the one you have on hand/is more affordable.
Sodium: 3mgCalcium: 5mgVitamin C: 5mgVitamin A: 26IUSugar: 16gFiber: 1gPotassium: 52mgCalories: 113kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 1gProtein: 1gCarbohydrates: 16gIron: 1mg