Chocolate Peanut Crockpot Candy
It doesn't get easier - or more delicious - than this four ingredient Chocolate Peanut Crockpot Candy. It's perfect for the holidays!
- 32 oz. dry-roasted peanuts lightly salted
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bar german sweet chocolate
- 32 oz. vanilla bark almond flavor
Turn crockpot or slow cooker on low.
Layer ingredients in the order listed: peanuts, semi-sweet chocolate chips, german sweet chocolate, vanilla bark.
Cover and cook on low for 2 hours. As my aunt said in her recipe, do not "peek or stir".
After the 2 hour mark, mix well and drop onto parchment paper. Allow to cool and enjoy!
- You'll want to be sure to place the ingredients in the crockpot in the order listed.
- Try to place almond bark/chocolate as minimally around the sides of the crockpot/slow cooker as possible. If touching the side, it will have the opportunity to burn.
- If the chocolate doesn't look fully melted after two hours, still stir it -- it will melt upon stirring and will be beautifully uniform.
- For more even/beautiful chocolate peanut crockpot candy, dip the candy onto parchment paper with a small ice cream scoop.
Sodium: 167mgCalcium: 31mgVitamin A: 7IUSugar: 36gFiber: 4gPotassium: 320mgCholesterol: 1mgCalories: 546kcalTrans Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 18gFat: 37gProtein: 10gCarbohydrates: 45gIron: 2mg