Easy Lobster Salad Rolls
This is a mayonnaise-based lobster salad that features large pieces of lobster, mayo, lemon, seasonings, and dijon mustard. You'll love these Easy Lobster Salad Rolls!
For The Lobster Salad/Filling
- 1.5 lb cooked lobster meat roughly 3 cups
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise such as Duke's
- 1.5 tbsp. dijon mustard such as Grey Poupon
- 1/2 c. celery finely diced
- 1/2 vidalia onion finely diced
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice freshly-squeezed
- kosher salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Old Bay Seasoning to top
For The Buns
- 4 New England Style Hot Dog Buns
- 1/4 stick butter unsalted, melted
- 1 tsp. parsley dried
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
Finely dice your onion and celery.
In a large bowl, combine lobster meat, mayonnaise, onion, celery, dijon mustard, and lemon juice. Season with kosher salt and black pepper to taste. Chill until ready to use.
Split open your roll. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic powder, and parsley. Spread on the inside of the roll + toast/air fry/cook in a skillet to your satisfaction.
Liberally spoon the lobster salad into the rolls. Top with Old Bay and serve.
- While more work, it is often less expensive to use lobster claws. Lobster tails are much, much easier; the choice is up to you, as both are rich and delicious.
- Don't chop the lobster too small -- you'll want big, luscious pieces.
- You can use fresh or frozen lobster for this recipe.
- You can use traditional hot dog buns, though New England Style hot dog buns are preferred, as they are larger and deeper.
Sodium: 626mgCalcium: 130mgVitamin C: 8mgVitamin A: 257IUSugar: 6gFiber: 2gPotassium: 315mgCholesterol: 69mgCalories: 316kcalTrans Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gFat: 17gProtein: 13gCarbohydrates: 27gIron: 2mg