I hope all y’all had a great weekend!
As much as I love food, the intricate process of making and perfecting it, and the culture behind that, some nights I come in and I just want to be lazy. Fast food is not a good option, I want to eat on the couch, yet I want something that is satisfying.
We are often told that we can’t have our cake and eat it too. I don’t believe that. I think that food can be quick, easy, and delicious — and today, I’m excited to share one of my favorite freezer section to plate dinner options.
Shrimp Fried Rice
- Trader Joe’s Vegetable Fried Rice
- Frozen Shrimp
- Veri Veri Teriyaki (I prefer the lower sodium version)
- Olive Oil
- Heat up olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add Trader Joe’s Vegetable Fried Rice, cook as directed,
- Add frozen shrimp, cook as directed.
- Coat in Veri Veri Teriyaki.
Y’all, that’s it. Four Ingredients, 10 minutes, less than $10 for two servings. Does it get better?
As always, Happy Eating, Happy Traveling, Happy Living!
Y’all come back now, ya hear?
FTC: This is not a commissioned post; all opinions are my own.