Hey, y’all! It’s almost Valentine’s Day (seriously, where did January go?!) and I have the perfect recipe for y’all: my one pan shrimp boil dinner! It doesn’t get much easier, or delicious, than this — the perfect pairing for a Valentine’s Day at home. Valentine’s Day should be able spending time with your significant other; as such, I think it’s important not to overly stress in the kitchen. This recipe is ready to be put in the oven in 5-10 minutes, only takes 20-25 minutes to cook, and can be served all on one board at the table. Quality time > running back and forth to the kitchen, wouldn’t y’all agree?
One Pan Shrimp Boil
JC’s tip: Serve with a dipping sauce of your choice; I recommend cocktail sauce or drawn butter!
One Pan Shrimp Boil
- 1 lb. shrimp peeled and deveined
- Zucchini sliced
- Small Red Potatoes quartered
- Bell Peppers sliced
- Red onion sliced
- Fresh corn on the cob cut (I usually do 3 pieces/cob)
- Rice Pilaf I buy the microwaveable bag
- Old Bay Seasoning to taste
- Kosher salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Garlic Powder to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Season shrimp with Old Bay (massage the seasoning into the shrimp).
- Prepare all vegetables for roasting (slicing, chopping). Season with olive oil, kosher salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Arrange shrimp + all vegetables on the baking sheet. It's best to arrange in one flat layer. Cook for 20-25 minutes, or until ingredients have reached your desired level of doneness.
I hope y’all have the best Valentine’s Day — and while this one pan shrimp boil dinner would be the perfect meal for the 14th, this meal is a keeper year ’round!
Y’all come back now, ya hear?
Keep Up With JCP Eats
Thank you so much for visiting the blog today! I’d love to keep in touch via social media. You can follow my content on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Tik Tok, Twitter, and LinkedIn. I also author a sister website to JCP Eats, Unabashedly Southern, on which I write about southern lifestyle. Read Unabashedly Southern here.
Enjoy my Chicken Tortilla Soup? Check out my other recipes here!