Hey, y'all! Today I’m excited to be sharing an easy tutorial on how to make a charcuterie wreath! So festive, so fun to make, and so fun to eat. This will become a mainstay for your holiday in years to come!Jump to Recipe
Looking for a festive charcuterie option? Try making this Charcuterie Wreath - so cute and sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- 6-8 ounces salami
- 4-6 ounces proscuitto
- 1 container cherry tomatoes
- 2 cheeses of your choice I chose Horseradish Cheddar + a delicious Bleu
- 1 jar green olives
- Crostini crackers
- 1 jar sweet red peppers
- 1 jar pepperoncinis
- Lots of fresh basil + rosemary for garnish
- In a circular shape, arrange all items in a nonuniform fashion. Go ingredient by ingredient, though reserve the fresh herbs. Try to fill in all holes with ingredients. This board should be rustic, look handmade, yet adhere to the shape of a wreath. That's the key!
- Once ingredients are in a circle, frame the circular shape with fresh rosemary. Garnish the top of the entire board with fresh basil.
- Serve and enjoy (but first... take a picture!).
Calories: 202kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 9gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 772mgPotassium: 228mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 200IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 11mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Y’all come back now, ya hear?
Keep Up With JCP Eats
Thank you so much for visiting the blog today! I’d love to keep in touch via social media. You can follow my content on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Tik Tok, Twitter, and LinkedIn. I also author a sister website to JCP Eats, Unabashedly Southern, on which I write about southern lifestyle. Read Unabashedly Southern here.
Enjoy making a Charcuterie Wreath? Check out my other recipes here!
Leave a Reply