This post is a collaboration with Kentucky Beef Council on behalf of the Beef Checkoff. I received compensation, but all opinions are my own.
Who’s joining me in celebrating the best culinary week of the year? That’s right, Louisville – it’s Burger Week, brought to our wonderful city by the Kentucky Beef Council!
What does that mean? Participating restaurants will be offering a chef-created burger for just $5!
A week dedicated to beef – could it be more iconic?
I’ll be visiting each of the Burger Week restaurants this week (yes, you read that correctly!). I hope to see y’all out and about; say hello if you run into me!
2019 Louisville Burger Week Locations:
- Brooke and Billy’s (751 Vine Street, Louisville, KY 40204)
- Bubba’s 33 (4631 Medical Plaza Way, Clarksville, Indiana 47129)
- Butchertown Social (1601 Story Ave, Louisville, KY 40206)
- Corner (102 W Main St, Louisville, KY 40202)
- Derby City Gaming (4520 Poplar Level Rd Louisville, KY 40214)
- Drake’s – Paddock Shops (3921 Summit Plaza Drive, Louisville, KY 40241)
- Drake’s – St. Matthews (3939 Shelbyville Road, Louisville, KY 40207)
- Dundee Tavern (2224 Dundee Road, Louisville, KY 40205)
- Fork & Barrel (2244 Frankfort Ave, Louisville, KY 40206)
- Goodwood Brewing (636 East Main Street, Louisville, KY 40202)
- Griff’s (133 W Liberty St, Louisville, KY 40202)
- Guy Fieri’s Smokehouse (434 South 4th Street, Louisville, Kentucky 40202)
- HopCat (1064 Bardstown Road, Louisville, Kentucky 40204)
- Khalil’s (10966 Dixie Hwy, Louisville, KY 40272)
- Macaron Bar (707 E Market St, Louisville, KY 40202)
- Mark’s Feed Store (11422 Shelbyville Road Louisville, KY 40509; 10316 Dixie Hwy, Louisville, KY 40272; 3827 Charlestown Road, New Albany, IN 47150; 6501 Bardstown Road, Louisville, KY 40291; 1514 Bardstown Road, Louisville, KY 40205)
- Molly Malone’s (3900 Shelbyville Rd, Louisville, KY 40207)
- Napa River Grill (1211 Herr Lane, Louisville, KY 40222)
- O’Shea’s (956 Baxter Ave, Louisville, KY 40204)
- Porch Kitchen & Bar (280 W Jefferson St, Louisville, KY 40202)
- STOUT (1604 Bardstown Rd, Louisville, KY 40205)
- Sullivan’s Taphouse (3929 Shelbyville Rd, Louisville, KY 40207)
- The Hub (2235 Frankfort Avenue, Louisville, Kentucky 40206)
- The Sports & Social Club (427 South 4th Street, Louisville, KY 40202)
Louisville Burger Week runs from July 22nd – July 28th; each of the above restaurants will create their own $5 burger, which is only available for 7 days. Don’t miss out!
Please remember that this is a very busy time for those in the service industry; be extra kind to restaurant staff members!
Be sure to document your experience with your Louisville Burger Week Passport! You can pick one up at a participating location or download online. With each burger you try, you get a stamp – collect four or more unique burger stamps, submit your 2019 Passport, and you’ll have a chance to win a grill + ultimate grill out from the Kentucky Beef Council! You can submit your passport online by taking a photo of it and uploading it to the Burger Week Website. I can’t wait to see who wins!
For more information on KY Burger Weeks, CLICK HERE.
Hope to see y’all out this week; Burger Week is a fantastic time to check out new restaurants & support our Louisville businesses!
Beef.. it’s what’s for dinner.
As always: Happy Eating, Happy Traveling, Happy Living!
Y’all come back now, ya hear?