A popular message that I receive over on my Instagram is that individuals want to bring something homemade to a party/tailgate, yet aren’t skilled cooks. Each time I respond the same way: don’t fret! Two words: Spinach. Dip.
My spinach dip recipe is truly foolproof. It is a hit each time that I make it — in fact, I’ve never had any left by the end of an event!
Oh, and did I mention that it only has four ingredients?
I grew up eating this dip and it’s perfect for any occasion — a bridge group, a church potluck, a poolside snack — you name it.
From my kitchen to your’s, enjoy!
The World's Easiest Spinach Dip
- 10 oz frozen spinach, cooked and drained
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 oz. packet of dry ranch mix
- 1 circular loaf of King’s Hawaiian Bread
- Cook frozen spinach according to directions on bag; drain until all juice is gone.
- Combine spinach, sour cream, and dry ranch mix; stir until fully combined.
- Refrigerate spinach dip.
- When ready to serve, remove the top and middle parts of the King’s Hawaiian Bread. Using the center as a bowl, scoop spinach dip into the bread and use removed hunks for dipping.
It doesn’t get much easier (or inexpensive!) than that, y’all!
As always: Happy Eating, Happy Traveling, Happy Living!
Y’all come back now, ya hear?
FTC: This is not a sponsored post; all opinions, as always, are my own.