So… the question at hand: Why do I wear women’s clothing?
The answer is tripartite:
- I’m apple-shaped.
- Generally speaking, basics in the plus-size women’s department fit me better because of the provided stretch.
- A lot of plus size men’s clothing does not fit me (and is not fashionable).
This does not:
- Change my gender identity.
- Change who I am as a person.
- Change who I am as a man (but, sheesh, aren’t gender norms antiquated by now?).
I brought this up because I have a lot of individuals on Instagram that reach out to me to see where I purchase my clothing. The answer is most often Torrid or the plus size women’s section from Old Navy. I always want to maintain transparency with y’all and I vow to do so.
I’m excited to address this more in the future and share more about my clothing with y’all. That said, for now, I’m addressing the issue on my YouTube Channel:
While you’re on Youtube, I’d love it if you’d subscribe to my channel!
As always: Happy Eating, Happy Traveling, Happy Living.
Y’all come back now ya hear?
FTC: This is not a sponsored post and all opinions expressed are my own.