Meet JCP Eats: An Intimate Charcuterie Board Class

Hey, y’all!

Working full-time online has perks and downfalls; however, I contend that it’s mostly full of perks.

The best part of my job, hands down, is meeting Kentuckians, business owners, restauranteurs, and people that are inspired by their craft. They are the best at what they do, they work day in and day out, and they inspire me to be a better version of myself and a better businessman each day.

Included in this group of people that I love meeting are y’all – the people that follow, support, and encourage me daily. If only I could tell y’all what that means to me; I am rarely pressed for words, but words fail me. Y’all have turned into family, into friends, and into a large part of my life. For that, I thank you.

With that comes the first structured, organized meetup in JCP Eats history – I am so excited that I could yee-haw from the top of the Appalachian Mountains!

40828131_285716575590214_2518768899130916864_n

What is it?

A class! Just in time for the holiday season, I am teaching a Charcuterie Class in Louisville, KY!

When?

Wednesday, October 17 at 6:30 PM – 8 PM

Where?

Yes Working, 965 Baxter Avenue, Louisville, KY 40204

How Can You Purchase Tickets?

Visit the EventBrite page here; note: space is very limited – be sure to get your ticket ASAP!

What Will The Class Entail?

A demonstration of how to craft the perfect charcuterie tray, a tasting, a meet and greet, question and answer, and surprises! Hint: There will be a Louisville Stoneware tray to be given to one of the attendees!

I hope to see all y’all soon!

As always, Happy Eating, Happy Traveling, Happy Living!

My best,

JC

FTC: This is not a sponsored post; all opinions are my own.

Previous Post Next Post

8 Comments

• Reply Lindsay Latimer September 17, 2018 at 5:53 pm

Oh I LOVE this idea! Going to check my calendar now!

• Reply Samandnate September 17, 2018 at 6:18 pm

This sounds like such a fun date night idea!! Checking my calendar now!

• Reply SamandNate September 17, 2018 at 6:20 pm

This sounds like such a fun date night idea, checking my calendar now hoping we can attend!

• Reply Emmie September 17, 2018 at 7:32 pm

Oh my gosh, so excited for you! This is 2 days before my wedding and I know I’m going to be a hot mess so I won’t attend, but I hope to see you soon! xoxo

• Reply Lisa Arékion September 17, 2018 at 11:38 pm

I am gonna try and make it happen for me to come!!!
    Think I have clients but this is more important.

• Reply Raina September 18, 2018 at 2:24 am

I love this idea! So exciting for you too!

• Reply emilyzprentice September 19, 2018 at 12:12 pm

I was just trying to search info on this the other night. I think these are perfect for a date night in! I might have to try and make it down!

• Reply Heather C. Watson September 19, 2018 at 8:12 pm